The Playing FieldKindness starts with kids. Setting a foundation by accepting and supporting our youth is a promise for tomorrow. NspireBee proudly supports this local organization by donating to the following:
- Scholarships to support children from low-income families, some of whom are experiencing homelessness and/or have limited access to meet even some of life’s most basic physical needs
- Development of our parent education program so that the effectiveness of our teaching model can work 24/7
- Toddler playground repairs from water damage. Renovations to add interactive elements that will inspire young minds to inspect, explore, move, and learn.
Sandy Hook Promise
Sandy Hook Promise is a national non-profit organization founded and led by several family members who were struck with tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School on December 14, 2012.
Based in Newtown, Connecticut, their intent is to honor all victims of gun violence by turning their tragedy into a moment of transformation by providing programs and practices that protect children and prevent the senseless, tragic loss of life.
Stop Bullying Now Foundation
The primary mission of Stop Bullying Now Foundation, Inc. is to raise money for school districts around the country to address and eliminate the ongoing dangerous student bullying problem which is causing death, much mental and physical harm as well as forcing students to drop out of school. These school districts do not have the funds to address this important problem because of budget cuts due to deficits.
Did you know:
- 20% of high school students say they have seriously considered suicide within the last 12 months.
- 160,000 students stay home from school every day due to bullying. (NEA)
- 30% of students who reported they had been bullied said they had at times brought weapons to school.
- Bullying was a factor in 2/3 of the 37 school shootings reviewed by the US Secret Service.
10% of your purchase will go towards helping this organization make a difference in communities and schools nationwide, and could potentially save a child’s life.